MCI - Wyze vs War Spawn MCI - Wyze vs War Spawn

So basically the shortened version, because this would be a horribly long review.

WarSpawn's first verse absolutely beats Wyze's first by a considerable margin. The reason's why would be simply put down to this: Wyzes only run on thing i'd say was good was about Richard's inability to find a Job, and a good last line. Spawn's comes through with King of the Dot, History, Fat Jokes, Punch ins, and then has a good last line.

Wyze's second beats Spawn's by quite a lot. Reasons are: Wyze has nice rebuttals, has a punch of hilarious punches, and one of the best ending lines i've heard in a battle. Spawn went on about the punch ins, and was alright, and then made his horrible quality obvious by letting us listen to the ringing of his bad grounding.

So usually when it comes to battles like this I have to compare their two weaker verses, and stronger verses. I'd say their stronger verses are rather evenly matched, if anything Spawn's is a bit stronger, but i'm compelled to favor Wyze's due to how hilarious it was. So their weaker verses... I'd have to go with Spawn, because I felt in all Spawn's and Wyze's weaker lines only went on one good tangent, and I think Spawn's technical work was better.

So Spawn wins it for me.

RRStudios responds:

Official Judge Vote

Thank you for taking the time to drop by and leave a detailed review!

MCI - TK vs Dirty Smurf MCI - TK vs Dirty Smurf

Verse 1: He had some punches (fat lines, and gay lines were alright) but at one point he rhymed only the word dawg . But his punches were good. His tempo changes were nice. He brings up him being white (what)?

Verse 2: And then he buys into the trap, the first bar about Hamsters was nice, but then he goes on about him being white, wasn't good. He has nice delivery, and the Slim Shady reference is pretty true. But then he goes on to say he got shot five times... If he did he wouldn't be talking about it hahaha.

Verse 3: Too many punches, nerf gun line was hilarious. Pointed out he sounds like Em, but it became irrelevant as soon as he started with more punches. The Smurf line was funny, just generally was about 15X better than his first verse.

Verse 4: Once again with the Em references and gay jokes, it's almost like a repeat of the second verse. The TK an O line was nice, and then the flow line was alright.

So basically to summarize it was a good battle, but i'll give it to TK. And my reasons for that are, he showed versatility and good punches. But mostly it was due to the fact his first verse was rather weak, in fact if his third verse was anything like his first i'd say he couldn't even come close to Smurf. I mean he rhymed the word dawg like six times, that should be an automatic disqualification for ever being considered good (guess he didn't realize when rappers do that, the word before that word also rhymes). But then he had his third verse in which he perfectly countered Smurf's first, and then laid on more disses. By that point and his first verse I was impressed. Usually i'd give the battle to the guy who stayed somewhat solid and at the same level the entire time, but the fact i'm voting for him should be a testament to how much better his second verse was.

RRStudios responds:

Official Judge Vote

Thank you for taking the time out to leave a detailed review!

Babies Babies

Makes sense

This just strikes me as a song a dude would make who doesn't know about sex. That is one of the reasons I find it so hilarious, because I just think that the guy made this song after being confronted about it. "Do you even know how babies are made?" "Psssh of course I do, I make them all the time i'll even make a song about it."

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Nicely Done

The audio track was epic D-Mac-Double audio tends to be. But this piece isn't just audio, it is animation as well. The animation and the style it was done in could have been done in many different ways. I personally found the way you did it amazingly accenting the audio. Adding the Derp Combo, and the "Years old" to the end of 13. The contrail, the Q: and A: part. It all made it funnier to me, and made a nice compliment to the audio. Nicely done.

Halo Reach: Armor Locked Halo Reach: Armor Locked

Brilliant

With many works of art no matter how big or small, you'll always have different interpretations on both ends of the spectrum. You'll have people who think it is crap and meaningless, and then you'll have people who find it incredibly deep. For me, I am the later. You started it off as comedic, effectively doing so and accenting it through the text you used. I mean someone camping spawn is funny, but when you have "camping supplies 20% off" it makes it much funnier. But the thing is as soon as the music kicked in, the music a powerful tool in any animators or artist arsenal, the piece conveyed a different mood. It could have still turned comedic, but then you brought the child into it. As I said i'm one who tends to find the deeper meaning, even if the artist making it in no way means to convey it. The ending of your piece conveyed one message: In this new Generation people can get so caught up in video games (and other activities) that they lose focus on human interaction, even their own families. As a hardcore gamer growing up with a Xbox360, I think all of us need to be reminded that every once in a while.

DoomzDayChikn responds:

very exact and to the point of what I was going for. Thank you for being one of the FEW people to watch this and truly understand what I was going for. Glad you got a good message out of it, you definitely deserve to.

:: Achievements :: :: Achievements ::

Achievemnt unlocked: Got a good review

Wow that was really funny man and I feel I can relate. The whole idea of achievements being used by the government would be a good idea by them. I mean gaming systems in whole have made it so the public is calm and lowers ambitions. I know plenty of people who if they just had Xbox live, a tv, and an apartment they would be content with their lives. Anyway good rant man I much enjoyed it.

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

Hmm

I must admit the humor is an aquired taste, but it sort of feels like a weird show on adult swim (almost). The animation ad voice work is good and overall you have done a great job.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Wow

This is exactly how I picture the cartoon in the book would be. Amazing, I have the audiotrack on my comp. and i'm going to try to put it as my ringtone.

Super Fun Time Adventure Super Fun Time Adventure

Hahaha

Good stuff man pretty damn funny.

Happy Cutie Bunny Easter! Happy Cutie Bunny Easter!

Eh....

It was fine for something that took almost no skill what so ever. I have to admit the only funny part was Jesus on the cross and it wasn't that funny.